Monday, July 7, 2008

Fourth of July; while the rest of the country was gearing up for backyard barbeques, anticipation of firework displays and get togethers with friends, I was standing alone in my garage at 0630 with a cup of steaming hot coffee in my hand. I'd left the lights on in the shop the night before, and Sam sat there looking sad in the gloom beyond the bumper of the RRC.

We'd known this day was coming for a while, we just didn't see her being pulled from the daily driver slot so quickly. I was anxious to get started on her, but even more anxious to make sure everything was done right so we wouldn't need to do this again.



As an aside, I fully welcome any and all input.

This is a new experience/adventure for me, so I know I am bound to have my successes and my failures. I'll figure out how to do things the right way, and I'm certain I'll figure out the wrong way to do them. I have enabled the 'comments' feature on this blog, so please feel free to provide opinions and input.

The link section, albeit vacant for the most part at the moment, will be filled with suppliers and advisers as the time comes.

Thanks again for your interest.

No comments: